Top 10 Reasons to Enroll Your Child in Lawton Christian Preschool
10) Readers become leaders! PreK3 students are introduced to phonics sounds. PreK4 students start
reading in January.
9) Playground equipment and playground times are separate from the “big kids.”
8) Our kids enjoy a nice playground outdoors and have an “awesome” play area indoors.
7) Kids learn scripture verses each week and how to apply them in their lives.
6) We have a large, carpeted gym area for recreation, sports, assemblies, and Chapel.
5) We have awesome Chapel services each Wednesday led by our very own LCS classes and guest speakers.
4) We reinforce the faith and values which are taught at home and church.
3) Early morning or late afternoon extended care is available if needed.
2) Classes are small and led by experienced teachers.
1) We provide a safe, structured, and stimulating environment for learning.
HOW TO ENROLL: To find out more about Lawton Christian Preschool, or to schedule a visit to our campus or to begin the enrollment process, call (580)536-9810. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.